Costs of Care for each Men of Nehemiah disciple:
- The cost to provide a full uniform for each disciple including BDU, boots, belt, shirt; and seasonal wear such as hooded sweat shirt, long sleeve shirt and cap is $100.00.
- The monthly cost for housing and services for each disciple is $583.00.
- The monthly cost for feeding each disciple is $200.00.
- The Men of Nehemiah are in need of a commercial refrigerator, bunk beds, mattresses, pots and pans, desks, clothing, food, paper products, cleaning supplies, and hygiene items.
- The Men of Nehemiah staff members are in need of office furniture and computers for the their office space. Office supplies are needed.
Pledge and donation opportunities:
- A monthly pledge of $50 - $100 for one year will assist to sponsor and subsidize the cost of care for a Nehemiah disciple.
- A single donation of $100.00 will provide a full uniform for a Nehemiah disciple.
- All pledges and donations are tax deductible and should be sent to:
The Men of Nehemiah Ministry
2010 Grand Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75215
On donate online by clicking on the donate button at the bottom of this page.
- The Men of Nehemiah are in need of volunteers to teach one-hour discipleship classes – Men of Nehemiah staff will provide lesson plan guidance.
- The Men of Nehemiah are in need of volunteer Life-skills instructors, computer literacy instructors, health educators.
- The Men of Nehemiah will soon need volunteer groups of 10 - 12 individuals willing to serve food and distribute clothes during Worship Services for the Homeless.
- The Men of Nehemiah will soon need volunteer groups to facilitate one-hour Worship Services for the Homeless.